Your manufacturer of TEC/ROTEC washer heads
Do you need to buy, replace or repair one or more washer heads for a truck wash station? Make the right move and contact TEC Concept, which has been manufacturing TEC/ROTEC washer heads for more than 15 years.
Do you need a high-pressure washer head? In addition to designing and installing interior and exterior truck wash stations, TEC Concept has been manufacturing standardized washer heads for every type of installation for more than 15 years. These washer heads are compatible with any type of installation, even those of our competitors. Our TEC/ROTEC washer heads are reliable and have a reasonable operating cost. Thanks to their robust construction, they are designed to last. TEC Concept also means:
- More than 35 years of experience in tank cleaning
- More than 230 customers throughout Europe
- A family-owned company focused on solutions
Various types of washer heads Not every tank cleaning is the same, which is why there are different types of washer heads. The model must be chosen according to the shape of the tank, its internal configuration, its size and the type of soiling. For instance, there is a difference between a TEC and a ROTEC washer head:
- ROTEC rotating washer heads are made of bronze. They can be used with a pressure of 200 to 400 bar.
- The TEC models are the latest generation of fully stainless steel washer heads. They are adaptable and interchangeable and can, therefore, be used in any wash system.