TEC Concept is committed to processing your personal data in a transparent manner and compliant with GDPR. Below, you will find details of the data we process and to what end.
Who is collecting your data?
TEC Concept sprl
Tel: +32 (0) 9 258 23 52
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT : #0479.210.583
The Processing Controller is the company TEC Concept and the Data Protection Officer is Florence Brimbert (Florence.Brimbert@tecconcept.com).
Since Good Display’s clients are professionals, the private data potentially managed by TEC Concept is relatively limited:
- First and last name of the contact person
- Email address of the contact person
- Direct telephone number of the contact person
- Mobile number or Skype account of the contact person
This data is used only in the context of the business relationship with the client for the following purposes:
- Transmit business documents (quote, order, delivery, invoice)
- Communicate for an ongoing commercial or technical project
- Technical / business information to be transmitted to the client
- Invitations to events
- Communication of this information to subcontractors/partners who may participate in a specific client project
The data is stored on our system with no defined end date. If the client wishes to use his right to rectification or oblivion, he can do so via the following form.
If the personal data is intimately linked to an issued invoice, TEC Concept will keep its data for a time period in accordance with the legal Belgian accounting period in force at the date of the request.
The client can ask TEC Concept at any time for an inventory of the personal data via https://tecconcept.com/contact/?lang=en